There are a lot of tasty food to come out from Japan and one of the most recognizable of which is miso soup. Miso soup is really tasty and delicious which is surely a very big reason that it has garnered a lot of praise even outside of Japan. It is a warm and comforting treat which many people love and if you have not tried it yet is should be something that you should do really soon.
What you should not try though when eating miso soup is spilling it on your carpet. This could lead to ugly carpet stains which will be difficult to remove. If you want to keep your carpet looking clean and beautiful, avoiding miso soup spills is definitely something that you should do.
If you are however facing this type of predicament already, all is not lost just yet. Try the following guide so that you can restore the cleanliness of your carpet in no time.
• Start off by using a clean sponge to slowly absorb the spilled soup particles on the carpet. Try to do it carefully so that you do not risk spreading the soup spill on your carpet any further. Keep at it until you are able to eliminate as much of the spill as possible.
• The next phase of the guide is to create a cleaning solution that will aid in removing the stubborn stain that the spill has caused. You can try to use a combination of one part non-bleach laundry detergent and five parts warm water to produce a very potent cleaning agent. Once you have created the detergent-based cleaning solution, proceed to the next step.
• Use a tiny amount of the cleaning solution on the stained portion of the carpet to be able to break down the miso soup stain. Leave the solution there for a few minutes and then grab a clean white cloth and blot the affected area again and again.
• After blotting the miso soup stain a few times, you will notice that some of the stain is transferring from the surface of your carpet onto the clean white cloth. This is a good sign which means the process is working properly. Continue to blot the stain until the entire stain is gone.
• Rinse the affected area with some clean water to flush out residue that could get left behind on the carpet fibers. Afterwards, use a clean towel or a rag to thoroughly dry the area.